Donnerstag, 19. April 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas Release Week - Release Week Day 3 - To my favorite Earthling with Star & Moon Dies ♥

Hi everyone,
I'm back with another posting today and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.
For this card I use the new Star & Moon Dies and one of the new Outer Space Digital Stamps.
At first I create the Galaxy background with my Distress Inks and let it dry. Then I inked a piece of Copic Paper with Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber and let it also dry. After that I use the new Star & Moon Dies and cut my background out. Then I use the Inside Scalloped Square Dies and cut out the frame for my background.
I glue the yellow background behind the Galaxy background and glue it all with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my white card base. For my sentiment, which is also included in the Outer Space Digital Stamp Set I use the biggest Die from the Flag Banner Dies, cut it out and glue it with some Foam Tape on my card.
Then I printed out my image from the Outer Space Digital stamps, cut it out with my scissors and colored it with my Copic Markers. After that I glue it with an Action Wobbler on my card.

Sorry for this video, it is really shaky. But I hope you can still see a little bit.
At least I add some Nuvo Chrystal Morning Dew Drops and glue some golden Sequins from the Jingle Berries Sequins on my card.

So that's it for today, I'll hope you like the new Star & Moon Dies.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela