Donnerstag, 19. April 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas Release Week - Release Week Day 3 - Hello beautiful Card ♥

Hi everyone,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.
Today is Day 3 from the Craftin Desert Divas April Release Week and today I show my card with the new Hello Beautiful Die.
The Hello Beautiful Die is so fantastic, because you can use it for so many different cards, for baby cards, for flower cards and for many more occasions.

For my card I use the Craftin Desert Divas Bee little Bear Digital Stamp and I think it's really perfect for the Hello Beautiful Die.
 Because I would color the flowers from my main image in pink and yellow I decided to use the Nuvo Glitter Cardstock Candy Floss for my background. I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Squares. I color the frame  with my yellow Copic Marker and glue the background with the Tonic Craft Tacky Glue together on my white card base. 
I printed my image out with my Laser printer and cut it out with the Stitched in Circle Dies. I'm also cut out a scalloped circle with Craft Cardstock with the Stitched in Circle Dies. Then I color my image with my Copic Markers and glue it on the Craft Cardstock and all together on the pink Nuvo Glitter Cardstock. For the Hello beautiful Die I use also Craft and Nuvo Glitter Cardstock, glue them together and placed it on my card. I'm also cutting out two little flowers from the Crazy Stitched Frame Dies and glue them on my card. Some Jingle Berrie Sequins made my card perfect.

I'll hope you like this card and the new Hello Beautiful Die.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela