Montag, 16. April 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas April Release - Release Week Day 1 - Shaker Card with Outerspace Digital Stamps ♥

Hi everyone,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Did you see that the April Release from Craftin Desert Divas is in the shop for purchase?
There are so many wonderful new products, so hop over and save your favorites. On the Facebook Gallery you can see here also a video with all new products.

Today we start the Release week, where the whole designteam shows you many inspirations over the whole week. On the Facebook Gallery you find many more inspirations.

For the first day I would show you a shaker card with the new Outer Space digital stamps.
At first I created a space background with the Distress Inks and some white watercolor splashes.
After the background is drying I cut it out with the largest die from the Fancy Frame Dies and in the middle I cut out a circle with the Inside Scalloped Circle Dies. On the backside I glue a piece of acetate behind the circle. Then I filled up my shaker element with the Twinkle Sequins and glue the front with some Foam Tape on my white card base.
 After that I printed out my images with my Laser printer and color the images with my Copic Markers. Then I cut the images out with my scissors and glue them on my card.
The sentiment is also included in the Outer Space Digital Stamp Set and I use a die from the Flag Banner Dies for cutting. Finally I glue some little stars from the Twinkle Sequins on the front of my card.

I'll hope you like my Alien shaker card, hop over to the Facebook Gallery to see more inspirations and save your favorites in the Craftin Desert Divas online shop.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela