Montag, 8. Januar 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Planner Layout KW 2 with Chilly Time Penguin Digitals Stamps ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my Planner Layout for the current week, which I decorate with the cute Craftin Desert Divas Chilly Time Digital Stamps.
 I've printed my Chilly Time Penguins out on some copic paper and cut them out. I'm also printing some banners from the Planner Bundle Digital Stamps on some sticker paper and cut them also out.
For decorating the edges of my pages I use some different Washi Tapes.
 At the bottom of my pages I use the hill border from the Fall Border Dies to create some snow hills. For a snowy look I use the Snowflake Flurrie Stencil and some Embossingpaste. After drying I inked the hills with the Distress Inks Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers. The little North Pole sign is from the Nice List Stamp Set. The little snowflakes are also from this set.
I color all my images with Copic Markers and cut them out with my scissors. The little bunny is from the Oh What Fun Stamp Set and fits perfect to the winter theme.
So now it's time to fill my week with my deadlines and my dates. I'll hope you like this layout and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela