Dienstag, 14. November 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Christmas Wishes with Cute Little Reindeer Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another christmas card with a Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.
For my card I've used the Cute Little Reindeer Digi Stamp. As I seen this cute image I knew it was really cool to flip the same image in the other direction, so that they touch them with their noses.

I've arranged my images, the Cute Little Reindeer and the christmas tree from the Christmas Eve Digital Stamp Set with Photoshop and printed it out of a piece of copic paper. I've colored the images with my Spectrum Noir Markers and after that I cut it out with the largest of the Fancy Frame Dies. I've glue it on a piece design paper from the Here Comes Santa Claus Paper Pad and on a piece of green cardstock.
On the top of the card I've glue the Light Bulb Border from the Holiday Border Dies. For my sentiment I've used one die from the Flag Banner Dies. For the decoration I've used some Maple Leaves and some Carnie Sequins.

So that's it for today and I hope you enjoy my new card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela