Sonntag, 10. September 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Little round card with Harvest Border Die ♥

Hi everbody,
did you seen the good news? The amazing September Release from Craftin Desert Divas is now in the Shop. 
There so many amazing new stamps, new dies, new Digi stamps and a brand new line of stencils. 
I can't tell you which new product is my favorite, but I think the Timber stamp set is really on top of my favorite list. To see all the amazing new products hop over to the shop. I wish you a happy shopping.♥♥♥

Here I show you another card with some products from the September Release from Craftin Desert Divas.

 For my little round card I've used one die from the Harvest Border Die, some sequins from the Emerald Isle set and some Digi stamps from the Ghostly Greetings set.
For the background I've used Distress Oxide Wild Honey, Distress Spiced Marmalade and Distress Black Soot. I've colored the little bats and the cutted scene with my Copic markers. For the card base I use the Stitched in Circle Dies.

 Thanks a lot for your visit here on my blog and I'll hope to see you here again soon.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela